Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Proven Health Benefits of Body Detox
Detoxification has been practiced since centuries ago by the various cultures in the world, including ayurvedic and Chinese medicine system. Detoxification is resting, cleaning, and nutrition of the body from the inside out. By removing toxins and eating healthy nutrition, detoxification can protect from disease and improve the ability to maintain optimal health.
Health Benefits of Detox
Naturally, detoxification means cleaning the blood. This includes the removal of the remains of metabolism in the blood by the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph nodes, and skin. However, when the system is disturbed, the toxins are not filtered and all the cells in the body are affected.
Detoxification program can help the natural cleansing process by:
1. Resting the organs by means of fasting
2. Stimulate the liver remove toxins from the body
3. Stimulate elimination through the intestines, kidneys, and skin
4. Improving blood circulation
5. Supplies the body with healthy nutrients.
Detoxification is recommended to deal with the symptoms such as tired for no apparent reason, the metabolic waste removal, skin irritation, allergies or mild infection, bags under the eyes, abdominal enlargement with the rest of the body remains thin, menstrual disruption, or mental disorders.
How To Detox Your Body
How to do it, first by reducing the burden of body toxins. Avoid alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, limit sugar and saturated fats, which are toxins in the body and interfere with the healing process. Also, reduce the use of household cleaners and personal products made from chemicals and replace it with a natural.
READ: Cannabis Leaves Health benefits
below is 6 easy way to detox body from toxins:
1. Drink warm water with lemon slices
Start your day with a cup of warm water with lemon slices. In addition to helping you hydrated, lemon works to balance the PH of the body and helps the digestive system in your body.
Sweat can help your body get rid of toxins in the body. It is recommended, for this purpose, you should regularly exercise or sauna.
3. Vegetable Consumption
Keeping your diet consistently without being processed is one of the most effective ways to detoxify the body every day. Be sure to consume vegetables or fruits that are detoxification that can help the performance of liver and kidney function so that you healthier. Eat cabbage and other green vegetables.
4. Consumption of home cooking
Get used to cook at home and eat at the restaurant occasionally. Detoxification process will be more effective when you cook at home. Since all of your own secure and processing the material.
5. Consumption of green tea
Consuming green tea is rich in antioxidants with high catechin compounds, can help the performance of the liver and increases the production of detoxification enzymes in your body.
READ: Fiber Rich Foods Helps Overcome Asthma
Other factors which affect health is stress, which stimulates the body to release stress hormones. This hormone can cause “adrenaline rush” that produce large amounts of toxins and inhibit liver detoxification enzymes. Yoga and meditation is a simple and effective way to relieve stress by improving physical and mental reactions to stress in life.
Here are 10 ways to help detoxify the body:
1. Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice, vegetables, and organic fruit. Beets, turnips, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, and seaweed are good chose for detox food.
2. Protect the liver by consuming natural ingredients such as green tea.
3. Consumption of vitamin C which helps the body produce glutathione, a component of the liver to remove toxins.
4. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
5. Breathe in to expedite oxygen circulation in the body.
6. Transform stress with positive emotions.
7. Practice hydrotherapy with hot water bath for 5 minutes, followed by cold water for 30 minutes. Do it 3 times, and sleep 30 minutes later.
8. saunas to eliminate water through sweat.
9. Brush the skin of the foot to remove toxins from the pores of the skin.
10. Do exercise at least 1 hour per day.